Currently accepting applications for fall 2021!
Admission to Lakeview Christian School is open to all families who desire a Christian education for their children. Families should be informed of LCS's Seventh-day Adventist Christian principles and agree to support the school's approach to education.
Families who wish to apply for admission to LCS must complete an application package and submit all required documentation. Applications for admission will be evaluated based on previous student grades, attendance records, teacher/principal recommendations, parent cooperation and observation of the prospective student in academic and social settings.
Step 1 Submit New Student Registration package including:
- Admission Checklist and Payment Plan
- Student Registration Form
- Medical Form
- Education History and Commitment
- Privacy and Internet Use and Permission for Internet/Email
- Legal Residency of Parents or Legal Guardians
- Request for student records transfer form
Step 2 Submit Supporting Documentation
- Academic transcripts or report cards from previous school - last year completed and any subsequent reports
- Student's birth certificate if born in Canada or Student's Canadian Passport, Citizen Card, PR Card or Landing Paper if not born in Canada
- Student's BC Care Card number
- Student's immunization record
- Parent or Guardian's birth certificate if born in Canada or Parent or Guardian's Canadian Passport, Citizen Card, PR Card or Landing Paper if not born in Canada
- Proof of residency such as a utility bill, tax assessment or other official statement that shows name and address.
Step 3 Schedule Teacher/Principal meeting with student and parents
Step 4 Pay school fees, first month tuition and agree on a payment plan for rest of the school year.
Step 5 Obtain LCS school uniform
Please note that enrollment is conditional for 90 calendar days with full admission following successful completion of 90-day probationary period
Step 1 Submit Returning Students Registration package including:
- Payment Plan
- Returning Student Registration Form
- Medical Form - submit only if there are changes from the previous year.
Step 2 Submit medical form if there are any changes from previous year.
Step 3 Pay school fees, first month tuition and agree on payment plan for rest of the school year.
The following forms can printed or saved to your computer and opened in Adobe Reader DC to fill out and email to email@example.com.
Kindergarten - Grade 5
$3,500 per school year.
$3,750 per year.
New Student Registration Fees: $175
Annual Student Fees: $150